Companies today are more than ever faced with changing customer needs, new markets and tougher competition.
These challenges and changes can only be assessed if you regularly analyse your processes and organisation, and adjust as required - Business Process Management (BPM).
BPM encompasses all operations that are performed by employees using IT applications.
The following aspects are considered:
- Breakdown and separation of activities.
- Type of activities (design, decisions, resubmission, etc.).
- Organisations, user roles and groups who perform interactive activities.
- Data and objects that occur or are edited during the process.
We are capable, through our business management and technical know-how and our extensive experience, to effectively support you in the following areas:
- Process Analysis (Business Activity Monitoring)
- Identification of optimisation potentials
- Concretising and implementation of process changes (reengineering)
Through our extensive consultation process (BPM), we create efficient and transparent processes and therefore an essential prerequisite for success.