The increased competitive pressure in the plastic processing leads to a change from a pure manufacturer to system providers. Besides the mere fabrication, there are a number of other challenges for the plastics processing industry:
- Significantly increasing energy and material costs
- Statutory provision for tracking with comprehensive documentation requirements
- Reduce unit costs and maximizing capacity utilization and productivity
- Relocation of production base and sales market to the Far East (China)
It is essential that this powerful ERP solution offers the following functionality:
- Offer calculation taking into account the committee and starting materials, and tooling costs
- Calculation and execution of internal and external production of tools (make-or-Buy)
- Efficient and error-free processing for resources planning at all levels (material, machines, tools and personnel). It also includes cycle times / volumes, travel times and setup times of the tools
- Tool management in the light of shapes, cavities or nests
- Full documentation and management of batch-related materials (batch-reference)
- Planning and control of maintenance and repair
- Connection and communication with international agencies and product cities (China), in the local language with the respective national legal requirements
Our customised SAP All-in-one solution i.Kunststoff for the plastics processing, supports you significantly in optimising your processes - and helps to ensure your success.
Our solutions are based on years of practical experience and the challenges in the plastics processing.