Employment and profitability are shifting increasingly from the manufacturing to the service sector. The service industry faces significant economic and social changes. While it opens up new market opportunities for some service companies, others have to fundamentally re-orientate themselves.
This leads to different challenges:
- Globalization, liberalization and technological advances offer both opportunities and risks.
- The performance process has to fulfill subjective criteria of customers (reliability, quality, availability)
- Organisational and employee skills are crucial to the quality of the service.
In order to successfully adapt the services to specific and changing needs of your customers, it requires a powerful ERP solution which supports, for example, the following processes and tasks:
- Continuous processes in development, sales, service, and controlling, along the entire service delivery
- Offers with price calculation, with the inclusion of performance specifications in the supply and purchase
- Control (availability check) the resources of personnel, machinery and work equipment
- Use and control of information (dates, costs and resources) as needed by using integrated project system
- Order processing (procurement and production) based on growing sales order or project bill of materials
- Invoicing for project progress based on milestones or according to a billing plan
- Project management with project monitoring and control (status, profitability, etc.) of objects, jobs, contracts or projects.
With our customised SAP All-in-One solutions i.Service for project and service providers you ensure the future success of your business.
Our solutions are based on years of practical experience and the challenges in the service industry.
Interested? Learn more..
Arrange an appointment for a personal meeting or join our next Websession!